The Wedding

Our Danish Irish wedding, where we will try to mix the traditions of a Danish and Irish wedding to completely suit our "Dream Wedding". We will update on a regular basis so keep coming back :-)

Thursday, September 14, 2006

October 7th countdown

In less than 4 weeks we will be in rural Denmark in front of the priest to say "I do" actually I think we have to say "ja" or nod encouragingly. Not being very religious -- although what religion I had was of the catholic flavour -- I thought a female priest would be perfect and my wish was granted. We meet her for the first time on Thursday the 5th so she can see if we look serious. I think 10 years together and a 7 year old son means we'll probably pass this test.

Anyway, no panic, but I have no suit yet and me and the mother are off into Brussels tomorrow to get something nice. I was hoping Armani would sponsor my suit in conjunction with the "Hello" shoot but neither came off - aw shucks -

It would be nice to meet somewhere on the Friday in Copenhagen for drinks. I'll be staying somewhere in Copenhagen to keep up with the tradition of not being with the bride to be the night before. I have a strict curfew of 02.00am though. More details to follow on location for these drinks but it will be very central.

Simon

1 Comments:

  • At 4:40 pm, Blogger Blondie said…

    I will personally hold everybody who attend this drink responsible if the 2:00 curfew is not being kept, and nobody wants to interfeer with a "godzilla bride" now would you?? The truth is that Si is just too old to get drunk and be even remotely cohearant the next day.
    Helle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home