The Wedding

Our Danish Irish wedding, where we will try to mix the traditions of a Danish and Irish wedding to completely suit our "Dream Wedding". We will update on a regular basis so keep coming back :-)

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Invitations

Invitations
We decided to create the invitations ourselves (mostly me that is :-) ), a much more time-consuming project than I had envisioned; I thought it could be done in a few days. But just to get a photo where the three of us all look OK was a huge issue (thanks to David and my Mother who between them managed to take more than 30 pictures, one of the ones disgarded you will see here)... But after weeks of cutting and gluing I am finally finished so they will be send out now, so everybody sorry for the delay....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home